Can't find a confirmation email from us? It may have been blocked by your mail service.
To avoid this problem, add HitBTC addresses and/or domain to the list of safe senders.
Here's a step-by-step guide for three most popular mail services.
- Open your Gmail account and click the gear icon on the right, choose Settings.
- Go to Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
- Hit “Create a new filter.”
- Add email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com to “From” field and click “Create filter.”
- Check “Never send it to Spam” box and press “Create filter.”
- Open your Outlook account and click the gear icon at the top right corner of the window, choose “View all Outlook settings” at the very bottom of the list.
- Open Junk email section and type “hitbtc.com” (domain name) in “Safe Senders” field. Click the “Add” button and then “Save” above.
- Open your Yahoo mailbox and click the gear icon at the top right corner of the window, then choose “More Settings” at the bottom of the list.
- Go to “Filters” tab and click “Add new filters.”
- Name the new filter: for example, “HitBTC.”
- In the Field section, select the “contains” filter parameter and paste firstname.lastname@example.org address to the filter value field below.
- In “Choose a folder to move to” select “Inbox” and push “Save” button.
- Repeat these steps to create new filters for the other two addresses:
After whitelisting HitBTC email addresses with your mail service, please re-request the confirmation email you could not find earlier.
The email is still not showing up in your mailbox?
Reach out to us and will sort it out. Please fill out this form.