You may detect unauthorized activity by one of the following signs:
- Unfamiliar foreign trades/payments in your account Reports, which you did not perform;
- Received notification emails which you did not request; and
- Unfamiliar sessions and/or unknown activities in your Security log.
If you become aware of any of the above, please immediately follow these steps:
- Change your password and terminate all sessions;
- Enable the 2-step authentication, if you haven't done so already;
- Change your email account password;
- Run a thorough malware on your computer. Double-check that you're not using a public/unprotected WiFi for your internet connection.
By completing these steps you will deprive the potential intruders’ of access to your account. To make sure you will never experience this situation again please follow all the recommended steps for securing your account.
If you ever have difficulty signing in to your account because of the potentially unauthorized activity, please immediately contact the support team by submitting a request to us.
P.S.: If you wish to deactivate your account, please submit a request: I want to delete my account.