Unlike spot and margin markets, the Futures chart has the additional information indicators:
- Mark price – the price which is used to make the decision to liquidate the position: the Mark Price is compared with the Liquidation Price.
- Index – the Index Price of the selected currency pair. The Index Price is calculated based on the data from several other exchange platforms.
- 24 High/24 Low – max/min prices during the period.
- Funding Rate – the rate for the funding calculation.
- Countdown – the funding counter. When the value drops to zero, the funding payments will be made, and the counter will restart.
- Open int (Open interest) – the total currency volume in opened contracts on the market.
Please note, we’re not offering any financial advice. It’s worth researching the topics of cryptocurrency, trading, and investing on your own or reaching out to professional advisors.