Unlike spot and margin markets, the Futures chart has the additional information indicators:
- Mark price – the price which is used to make the decision to liquidate the position: the Mark Price is compared with the Liquidation Price.
- Index – the Index Price of the selected currency pair. The Index Price is calculated based on the data from several other exchange platforms.
- 24 High/24 Low – max/min prices during the period.
- Funding Rate – the rate for the funding calculation.
- Countdown – the funding counter. When the value drops to zero, the funding payments will be made, and the counter will restart.
- Open int (Open interest) – the total currency volume in opened contracts on the market.