We created our standalone Demo HitBTC platform to let our users get a full taste of what they will be getting with our live platform.
The Demo HitBTC training platform will enable you to test drive different real-life trading strategies without committing any of your real-life assets to the exercise. Because our demo platform is just as fast and robust as our live platform, you will have access to all the features we offer on HitBTC, including the newest tools that have not yet been implemented on the main platform. All you need to do is sign up and take advantage of a virtual test fund credit of 0.2 BTC on your Wallet and 2000 USDT on your Spot Account in crypto that will enable you to start free trading manually or via our API.
Since the demo version operates independently, in parallel to our main platform, you will need to create a new account to access it. In all other respects Demo HitBTC mirrors the main platform, so you can use the same procedures and tutorials for learning to use it. You can find them here.
Below please find the step-by-step tutorial on how to register and start using HitBTC Demo.
- Registration. To register, please go to https://demo.hitbtc.com/ and enter your email address and create a desired password. After you click “Sign up,” check your email - you should receive a confirmation link that you’ll need to click to complete registration. When you click the link, you will be taken to your personal account.
- Virtual balance. Once you are in your account, you will see your virtual test fund credit of 0.2 BTC on your Wallet and 2000 USDT on your Spot Account. You can also source your test bitcoins from various bitcoin faucets available online. These are the funds you will be using to experiment with, and fine-tune your trading strategies.
- Markets. The demo version offers 3 markets: BTC/USDT, EOS/BTC, EOS/USDT. You can find them in the Instruments section on the Exchange page. The demo version can be used as a sandbox for your bots, so that they get to know the API, learn various trading tools, or gain the understanding of the entire system, or as a playground for you to familiarize yourself with our interface and fine-tune your trading strategies.
- Trading. On the Exchange page, you can find all the trading tools available on our main platform. Use the Instruments section to choose the market and the Buy/Sell section to start trading.
Please see the “Perform a trade” article for guidance on how to place an order.
- Margin trading and other features. Finally, one added benefit of the demo version is that in addition to all the tools available on our main platform, it will offer some tools and options that have not yet been implemented on HitBTC live. Among those is the feature we are certain you will find highly attractive: it is margin trading, which we welcome you to explore, play with, and learn to use before it is launched for real-world trading.
- Reports. If all of these features and options were not enough, just like on the main platform. You can view and export the reports on your trades and orders as well as withdrawals and deposits on the "Reports" page.