Table of contents
- PIN code
- What is a 2FA application?
- Identity verification (KYC)
- Touch ID
1. When you log in to the application for the first time, you'll need to set up a PIN code:
Please note that you will need to enter this PIN every time you are entering the app. You may change it at any time in the Security settings.
2. To finish your security settings, set the 2FA. You will need a new 2FA code every time you send funds to other wallets, so be sure to enable the 2FA right away.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the 2FA setting.
It is critically important to save the backup code (on the right screen below), as it will be the only way to log in to your account if you lose your 2FA-enabled device.
Enter the 2FA code and press Enable 2FA.
After that, a confirmation letter will be sent to your email. Follow the link in the letter to complete the 2FA setting.
What is a 2FA application?
2FA applications are an added security service that allows you to enter a one-time passcode in addition to your regular password.
The application generates a 6-digit numeric or alphanumeric code which remains valid for 30 seconds. You will need to enter this code when logging into your Wallet application.
The 2FA feature significantly boosts the security of your account and protects your funds from attackers.
We recommend using the Google Authenticator app:
3. You may use a Touch ID for entering if it is activated in the Settings.
Tap your avatar in the top right corner to change your password, PIN, or Touch ID, or to set up the 2FA:
The Settings page will open.
You may need to go through identity verification to increase your operation limits and increase security:
The 2FA must be enabled in order to pass the Identity Verification to secure your identity information and funds.
You will need to:
1. Fill in your identity information (full name as in your ID, date of birth, etc.);
2. To confirm provided information you will have to upload a photo of your ID (passport, driving license, or a government-issued ID card);
3. Attach a selfie in which you're holding the document you uploaded and a handwritten note;
4. Confirm your phone number.
Follow on-screen instructions to complete your Identity Verification.
The administrator's confirmation may take several days as we thoroughly review every application. Meanwhile, you will be able to top up your account, swap, and buy crypto.
To activate a biometric login option, go to the Settings / Security menu and switch on the Touch ID Login: