Can't find a confirmation email from us? It might be blocked by your mail service.
To avoid this problem, add HitBTC addresses and/or domain to the list of safe senders.
Here's step-by-step instruction for three most popular mail services.
1. Open your Gmail account and click the gear icon on the right, choose Settings.
2. Go to Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
3. Hit “Create a new filter”.
5. Check “Never send it to Spam” box and press “Create filter”.
1. Open your Outlook account and click the gear icon at the top right corner of the window, choose “View all Outlook settings” at the very bottom of the list.
2. Open Junk email section and input "hitbtc.com" (domain name) to "Safe Senders" field. Push "Add" button and then click "Save" above.
1. Open your Yahoo mailbox and click the gear icon at the top right corner, then choose “More Settings” at the bottom of the list.
2. Go to “Filters” tab and click “Add new filters”.
3. Name the new filter: for example, “HitBTC”.
4. In Field section, select filter criterion “contains” and paste firstname.lastname@example.org address to filter value field below.
5. In “Choose a folder to move to” select “Inbox” and push “Save” button.
6. Create new filters for the other two addresses as well:
After whitelisting HitBTC email addresses with your mail service, try again to request the confirmation email you were missing.
Still doesn't drop to your mailbox?
Reach out to us and will sort it out! Fill out this form.