If you cannot add a new address to the whitelist, please make sure that the address is relevant for this cryptocurrency.
Then please check that the address is not a Segwit one. At the moment HitBTC does not support Segwit addresses but this will be updated soon.
To add an address to the whitelist you have to confirm this action via email containing a link which is active for 10 minutes.
If you don’t receive this confirmation email, please refer to this article.
Articles in this section
- I cannot withdraw a coin/token
- Where is my withdrawal?
- My withdrawal remains pending
- I haven't receive confirmation email
- I want to cancel my withdrawal
- Insufficient funds while withdrawing
- Withdrawal address isn't recognized
- I can't add a whitelist address
- "Invalid token" when trying to confirm withdrawal
- Error when trying to withdraw funds