Go to the password recovery page and follow the instructions below:
- Type in the email address associated with HitBTC account you’re trying to access.
- Complete the captcha check. If captcha checkbox doesn’t show, make sure that Google services aren’t restricted in your country.
- Receive an email with a secure link. Please check your Spam & Promotions folder if nothing seems to have been delivered to your mailbox.
- Click the link, create and confirm a new password.
- HitBTC will notify you that the password has been changed successfully.
- Log in using your email and the new password.
Please make sure Caps Lock is not turned on while you’re creating a new password.
Note: After your password is reset, the withdrawal function in your account will be suspended for 72 hours. This security measure is designed to protect your account from unauthorized withdrawals if the password reset wasn’t initiated by you.
If you did not receive the password recovery email, please refer to this article: I do not receive email confirmations.