Go to the password recovery page and follow the instructions below:
1. Insert the email address associated with HitBTC account you’re trying to access to;
2. Complete the captcha check (In case captcha checkbox doesn’t show up, make sure Google services aren’t restricted in your country);
3. Receive an email with secure link. Please check your Spam & Promotions folder if nothing hits your mailbox.
4. Click the link, create and confirm a new password.
5. HitBTC will notify you that the password has been changed successfully.
6. Log in using your e-mail and the new password.
Please make sure Caps Lock is not turned on while you’re creating a new password.
In case you don’t receive the password recovery e-mail, kindly pay attention to this article: I do not receive the password reset email.
Articles in this section
- Noticed social engineering attempts?
- My password isn't working
- How to reset my password?
- I have lost/reset 2FA device
- 2FA codes are not working
- I do not receive email confirmations
- How to set up a corporate account?
- How to close my account?
- How to change email address associated with my account?
- I do not have access to my email