Please make sure that date&time settings both on your phone and your computer are the same and precisely correct. Not only the time but time zone as well should be properly set up.
Also kindly check time zone settings in your HitBTC account at: https://hitbtc.com/settings/general.
Pay attention in which authentication app you generate the code: it should be the app which you used to set up 2FA on HitBTC.
In case the problem persists, try to log in with your backup code which should have been saved during 2FA set up.
Then disable your 2FA on the Settings page and enable it with another app.
Articles in this section
- My password isn't working
- How to reset my password?
- I have lost/formatted 2FA device
- 2FA codes are not working
- I do not receive email confirmations
- How to set up a corporate account?
- How to delete my account?
- How to change email address associated with my account?
- I do not have access to my email
- Someone has access to my account