It makes sense to look the missing e-mail up in the “Spam” folder of your mailbox. In Gmail it would be a good idea to check “All mail” and “Promotions” folders. Please make sure that HitBTC addresses (@hitbtc.com) are not blacklisted in your email settings.
If you fail to find the e-mail in mentioned folders, please make sure you’re viewing mailbox of the e-mail address associated with your HitBTC account.
By submitting your request and clicking the link below to contact our Support Team, you do confirm that you have read these tips and they don’t contain a solution to the issue you’re experiencing. Please respect our time.
Articles in this section
- My password isn't working
- How to reset my password?
- I have lost/formatted 2FA device
- 2FA codes are not working
- I do not receive email confirmations
- How to set up a corporate account?
- How to delete my account?
- How to change email address associated with my account?
- I do not have access to my email
- Someone has access to my account