This Contract describes the Terms upon which HitBTC clients can trade Segwit2x Future Chain Split Tokens (B2X FCST) on our platform. Please read these Terms carefully and comply with them when choosing to buy, sell and hold future split tokens on the exchange. By starting to trade B2X, you confirm that you agree with this Terms and take full responsibility to abide by them.
Unless stated otherwise in particular cases, general Terms regarding B2X FCST tokens on HitBTC are as follows:
- The “Blockchain Split Event” means a fork in the existing Bitcoin blockchain resulted in a new, unique and viable blockchain creation, based on the Segwit2x consensus protocol.
- The “Contract Period” starts on October 17, 2017, and expires at 18:00:00 pm UTC on December 29, 2017.
- The “Contract Settlement” means the premature expiry of B2X Contract Period or the immediate moment after blockchain split event takes place. If there is no blockchain split event, B2X FCST tokens will be deemed to have zero value and will be removed from the platform at the time of the Contract Settlement, unless otherwise specified.
- The Contract Settlement may be reviewed in HitBTC’s sole and absolute discretion due to the new blockchain technical disruptions or any other reason.
- B2X FCST can be bought, sold and held on HitBTC until the moment the Contract Settlement takes place.
- Deposits and withdrawals are not available for B2X FCST.
- At the beginning of the B2X FCST Contract Period, the B2X FCST become tradeable under the same conditions as other digital coins and tokens listed on HitBTC.
- Each B2X FCST the traders hold will be substituted with the same amount of B2X coins after the blockchain split event, unless otherwise specified.
HitBTC warns its clients about the risks that come with trading future chain split tokens. As the blockchain split is not predictable, it may not happen at all.
Note that the Terms may be updated by HitBTC at any moment without any prior notice. It is the client’s responsibility to check back and follow the amendments.