This feature enables you to place multiple orders at once. Easily implement the most sophisticated trading strategies and free up the time to focus your on decision-making with the help of the scaled orders.
How and when to use it? This is good tool to use when, for example, you'd like to regularly sell batches of a particular cryptocurrency when its price is on the rise. Normally, you would have had to manually create a whole set of sell orders, each time specifying the desired amount and the price. But with scaled orders it can be done much faster and easier.
- Specify the amount of coins you'd like to sell in the “Amount” section
- “Price step” defines the distance between the order prices
- Your order prices will be fit in the interval between the “Price min” and the “Price max”
- The resulting number of orders will be displayed in the “Order count” field.
Now it's time to customize your order. Hit the “Settings” icon on the top right.
- Select the “Flat” option to make all of your orders equal in the amount.
- Select the “Up” or “Down” options to make your orders amounts go up or down as the price grows.
- Hit the “Show” button to preview your orders and make sure that they are set up correctly.
Once you're ready, hit the “Sell Scaled.” Multiple orders will be created immediately, each of them recorded separately in your Reports section. If you need to, you will be able to cancel them individually.